- "I learned that a #brand isn’t a logo. There has to be implementation." - Erik Spiekermann #fontgod ow.ly/PNWz30c7JSA 6 hours ago
- Upper house threatens to spike firefighter bill over cancer compensation clause ow.ly/xPhI30c1jTD 5 days ago
- Check out this job from Thirst Creative linkedin.com/jobs/view/3001… 6 days ago
- Marketing Strategist & Account Manager - Thirst Creative lnkd.in/gqY3j7N 6 days ago
- A refresher for the search geeks ow.ly/1VI730bUWQL 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Jamie Oliver put me onto the idea of wrapping a whole meal up in baking paper and tinfoil and baking it. He does bags of all sorts of things, but I’ve had most success with bags of salmon.
Do you mash or slice your banana on toast? I mash, which is quite confounding because mashed banana generally makes me cringe. I can’t cope with mashed banana squished in little hands or rubbed onto little faces. There was a … Continue reading