Do you mash or slice your banana on toast? I mash, which is quite confounding because mashed banana generally makes me cringe. I can’t cope with mashed banana squished in little hands or rubbed onto little faces. There was a party once where we played games (ouch) and one involved someone kneeling behind a seated person and providing the arms in a race to peel and eat a banana. I didn’t like it.
- This Tiny Country Feeds the World ow.ly/4THT30eY5bH 2 months ago
- Instead of a Brainstorm, do a 5–10–20 Sketch Studio. ow.ly/CQV130eDEOb 3 months ago
- 10+ Stunning Examples Of “Crown Shyness”, A Phenomenon Where Trees Avoid Touching ow.ly/AmNg30euKak 3 months ago
- We love a simple core brand idea - Pinterest's is "do". What's yours? ow.ly/TnJK30dVmvo 3 months ago
- The power of design thinking | McKinsey & Company ow.ly/Qyeu30dUGYY 3 months ago