Do you mash or slice your banana on toast? I mash, which is quite confounding because mashed banana generally makes me cringe. I can’t cope with mashed banana squished in little hands or rubbed onto little faces. There was a party once where we played games (ouch) and one involved someone kneeling behind a seated person and providing the arms in a race to peel and eat a banana. I didn’t like it.
- Image from 5 ways GDP gets it totally wrong as a measure of our success | World Economic Forum ow.ly/fdF830igXRN 1 week ago
- lrb.co.uk/blog/2017/12/0… 2 months ago
- This Tiny Country Feeds the World ow.ly/4THT30eY5bH 5 months ago
- Instead of a Brainstorm, do a 5–10–20 Sketch Studio. ow.ly/CQV130eDEOb 5 months ago
- 10+ Stunning Examples Of “Crown Shyness”, A Phenomenon Where Trees Avoid Touching ow.ly/AmNg30euKak 6 months ago