- "I learned that a #brand isn’t a logo. There has to be implementation." - Erik Spiekermann #fontgod ow.ly/PNWz30c7JSA 6 hours ago
- Upper house threatens to spike firefighter bill over cancer compensation clause ow.ly/xPhI30c1jTD 5 days ago
- Check out this job from Thirst Creative linkedin.com/jobs/view/3001… 6 days ago
- Marketing Strategist & Account Manager - Thirst Creative lnkd.in/gqY3j7N 6 days ago
- A refresher for the search geeks ow.ly/1VI730bUWQL 1 week ago
Tag Archives: dinner in a bag
Jamie Oliver put me onto the idea of wrapping a whole meal up in baking paper and tinfoil and baking it. He does bags of all sorts of things, but I’ve had most success with bags of salmon.